Mums out of Debt Instagram competition
Participants agree to be bound by these terms and conditions
- The Promoter of this prize is Mums out of Debt, a trading style of Carrington Dean Limited of 76 Renfield St, Glasgow
- The prize draw is open to all UK residents aged 18 years and over except employees of the Promoter, their families, agents or any third party directly associated with administration of the prize draw.
- The promotional period is one week from the date of the competition post
- The prize draw is free to enter, and entrants are not required to enter any arrangement with the Promoter.
- The competition will be hosted on the @mumsoutofdebt Instagram account. To enter, follow @mumsoutofdebt on Instagram, follow the page, like the specified competition post & tag a friend.
- The promoter reserves the right at its sole discretion to disqualify any individual found to be attempting to circumvent this clause by tampering with the operation of the Promotion (including not limited to) setting up multiple accounts, using multiple identities or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be in violation of the Terms and Conditions; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Promoter to be disruptive.
- There will be 1 winner selected at random from the valid entries.
- The potential winners will be announced on the competition post and notified by direct message.
- The winner will have 2 days to confirm acceptance of their prize otherwise the Promoter reserves the right to reallocate the prize to a reserve winner.
- Any inaccuracy in the contact details or postal details provided may delay or prevent delivery and the Promoter is not liable for such delay or non-delivery. Any items returned to sender will be considered unwanted.
- By taking part in the Promotion, the winner acknowledges that they may be required to take part in relevant publicity without further consent or payment. Such publicity may include, without limitation, the winners’ name and/or image, statements made by the winner concerning the Promotion and/or prizes obtained as part of the Promotion.
- Winners are responsible for providing correct contact details and information for themselves if and when requested. Inaccurate information may result in the prize being forfeited if the Promoter is unable to contact the winner
- Entrants are solely responsible for the information they provide and the views they express. The Promoter is not responsible for the user-generated content provided and does not endorse any user-generated views expressed on the site.
- The prize for the winner is non-transferable.
- The decision of the Promoter regarding any aspect of the prize draw is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into about it.
- The winner’s name and county can be obtained by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 14 days after the date of the closing date of the prize draw.
- Participants are deemed to have accepted and agreed to be bound by these terms and conditions upon entry. The Promoter reserves the right to refuse entry, or refuse to award the prize to anyone in breach of these terms and The Promoter reserves the right to hold void, cancel, suspend, or amend the promotion where it becomes necessary to do so.
- No responsibility is accepted for entries which are lost, mislaid, delayed or damaged.
- Incomplete entries or those not submitted in accordance with the entry instructions will be invalid.
- No cash alternative will be offered in whole or in part. The Promoter reserves the right to offer an alternative product of equal or greater value in exceptional circumstance.
- The Promoter cannot be held responsible for non-receipt of entries due to technical problems or network difficulties. Proof of sending does not constitute proof of delivery.
- By participating in the Promotion, the entrant grants the Promoter an exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, worldwide, irrevocable and sub-licensable right to use, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish and display such content for any purpose in any media, without compensation, restriction on use, attribution or liability. Participants agree not to assert any moral rights in relation to such use where the moral rights in respect of the content are theirs to assert. Participants warrant that the materials are their original works, have not been copied, in whole or in part, from any third party and they have full authority to grant these rights.
- In the event of circumstances outside the reasonable control of the promoter, or otherwise where fraud, abuse, and/or an error (human or computer) affects or could affect the proper operation of this promotion or the awarding of prizes, and only where circumstances make this unavoidable, the Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the promotion or these terms and conditions, at any stage, but will always endeavour to minimize the effect to participants in order to avoid undue disappointment.
- Other than as required by law, the Promoter will not disclose information about any entrant to any third party without your permission.
- These rules are governed by English law and subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English and Welsh courts.